River Action Inc. is trying to find nominations by Jan. 25 for its 22nd yearly Eddy Awards that figure out work marketing the Mississippi River, the riverfront and river tributaries.
- Education (improvements, system, curriculum)
- Design (renovation, new buildings, livability)
- River action (recreation, peace)
- Arts (functionality, published word, great arts)
- Stewardship (environmental enhancement of the river)
- Revitalization (commerce, business, field).
Nomination varieties are offered for on the net submission by visiting www.riveraction.org, or by sending an electronic mail to [email protected]. The deadline for acquiring nominations is Jan. 25. Make sure you contain the following information in your e-mail:
Classification, nominee identify, call title for nomination and phone amount and why your nominee justifies an Eddy Award.
Eddy Awards understand people, businesses, companies, universities, groups and governments that went in opposition to the present-day to get items done and achieved exceptional river action or progress — effectively designed and environmentally liable.
River Action will announce the winners all through Earth 7 days in April. For far more information and facts get in touch with, River Action, 822 E. River Generate, Davenport, IA, 563-322 2969, riveraction.org.